Sunday, October 30, 2011

October Babies ♥

Our first October baby is Meimei! Her birthday celebration was held at Festive Hotel. All the way at Sentosa okay! We all had so much fun. Josmin and I had to rush down from our different places and go to the hotel so that we could hide her birthday card! She totally had no idea that we had a card for her and everything, even a super innovative birthday cake! So now, I'll just let the pictures show you the fun we had :)


Our next party was Germaine's 18th at my place for a BBQ! She wanted to go for korean bbq but since we were a little budgeting we decided to have a BBQ on our own! Had so much fun, Mei and I went to get the food, I had to bring it back on my own, but it's okay! Then had fun getting her presents and make it and so on! The whole thing was awesome because we had fun and everything! Also we even lied to her and say that the BBQ was all that was for her, she thought there wasn't any cake or present! Opps!


Our very last October baby is Josmin! Which we celebrated 2 days earlier for her! We headed to Minds Cafe to chill and have dinner. And also play games, and eat Sticky! Haha! Then we walked around Clarke Quay too, cause it was Helloween. Everyone was out there to celebrate!


Blog Archive